Don’t hesitate to meet Enovacom team at NI2016 Geneva and discover our 100% software solution
NI 2016 June 25 to 29, 2016, Geneva – Booth #14
This major congress will welcome about 1’000 Nurses and Medical Professionals from around the world. You will have the opportunity to hear latest scientific discoveries, engage lasting collaboration and professional friendships along with discussions and debates on controversial informatics topics, learn from others in your field, and connect to the leaders in informatics.
Come and discover our latest solution.
ENOVACOM Patient Connect is a fully software-based interoperability solution for medical devices, bringing vi-tal signs data into your patient record, saving significant time for nurses and enhancing patient care. Bring an end to the risk of copying errors and the time lost by care workers in transcribing information.
It only takes a couple of mouse clicks to link the patient identity to the connected medical devices: vital signs are then automatically integrated into the patient record. Healthcare staff can focus on care for the patient, rather than copying or scanning outputs and readings.
Enovacom now allows you to link all the data related to each patient during their care
Experience the power behind connected healthcare economies. Enovacom’s solutions enable to simplify connected health, easily integrate and share the ever growing health data within and outside your organization. They enable to reduce your costs and optimize your budget. And finally to protect your organization from malicious breaches and the risk of financial penalties.
3 good reasons to choose ENOVACOM Patient Connect
Guarantee a complete patient record
- Reduce the risk of errors of manual copying
- Optimize patient care over data collection
- Reliable patient identification with their vital signs
- Complete the patient record with medical device data
Integrate with the complete health information system
- Interface with all types of medical devices
- Integrate with all types of clinical applications and patients records
- A single interface ensuring traceability and audit of all events relating to a patient
- A 100% software solution supported by all types of medical staff
Optimize your TCO
- Reduce cost of managing IT and medical devices
- Minimal new hardware investment required
- Benefits for both clinical & IT teams
- Manage data from medical devices centrally and get traceability of their use
Centre International de Conférences
17, rue de Varebé, 1211 Genève, Suisse