Job : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER DACH
Where ? : Marseille (France) or remote.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in the DACH regions. You will be the front of the company in the German speaking countries and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients, partners and institutional.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients
• Developing and animating indirect sales by selecting and motivating partners.
• Present and demo software solution to potential customers and partners
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needsprit d’équipe seront des atouts essentiels lors de la réalisation des développements.
Send us your curriculum and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Native and Bilingual German speaker
• 5 years B2B Sale experience within the IT industry, software vendor experience is a plus
• Healthcare IT knowledge and network
• Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Part of Orange Group, Enovacom, with 150 employees, is a software vendor dedicated to Health Care market and specialized in solving interoperability issues. Our software solutions enable Health Care institutions to implement communication between business software, with medical device and between organizations.
We are active in North America, UK, Belgium and Switzerland with strong growth.
Enovacom is active in Switzerland for 4 years with significative customer references and partner with national echo. Priority will be given to the German Swiss market in order to capitalize on those 1st successes.