Watch the webinar catch up by filling this form:
Want to book a slot?
During this webinar:
- The concept behind Medical Device Integration
- Automating the process of vital sign collection to gain time and spend more time with your patients.
- Reducing the number of errors and misinterpretation: and increasing your patients safety.
- The type of data you can collate and make available for the right person at the right time and the right place.
- How to connect and integrate your eOBS/EMR solutions to your medical devices?
- How Enovacom solutions can help drive your Medical Devices Integration strategy.
About the context:
Health Systems of the world, including Canada and England are under great pressure. With an ageing population and advancements in medical treatments, the weight of the extra demands of looking after us as we all live longer is a heavy load to bear for clinical staff, and carries greater risks to us, the patients in their care.
With such a strain on resources it is time to explore how technology can help an overwhelmed and exhausted healthcare workforce, considering that research also shows that the use of automated technology solutions to replace manual processes has a significant impact on both efficiency and patient safety. Half of nursing staff have witnessed a medical error related to poor manual recording, documentation and medical device co-ordination. The majority of hospitals have six or more medical devices, only a 1/3rd integrate with the core IT system, with only a handful of hospitals automating vital sign collection, and almost none integrated with their mobile e-observation systems.
On air date
DSI, Ingénieur biomédical
45 min of presentation and 15 min for Q&A