Watch the webinar catch up by filling this form:
During this webinar:
- Introduction – how medical device integration is becoming a priority for healthcare organisations
- The Chalon-sur-Saône hospital project
- The COVID-19 health crisis: issues faced by the organisation
- What benefits have come from all this?
- How ENOVACOM helps healthcare professionals on the front line to react quickly to extremely urgent situations?
- Interview with 3 key members of the project: Virginie Durand, Chief nurse and IT referer for intensive care , Stephane Kirche, Biomedical & Innovations Director & Alexandre Benoist, Biomedical Engineer
About the context:
The whole world is going through one of the most serious health crisis ever known. France has not fallen between the cracks. Worse, it has been one of the nations most affected by the pandemic. All over France, healthcare establishments have had to deal with an influx of patients, never seen before. As the symptoms of the disease did not help, the resuscitation services of several establishments would have been full without a flawless reorganization to create new beds.
This is the case of the Chalon-sur-Saône Hospital. This healthcare organisation had to double the capacity of its intensive care unit from 16 to 32 beds. You can’t do that only by placing beds into bedrooms.
During this 1-hour webinar, you will discover how our biomedical interoperability solution was installed in record time by our teams. By working closely with the IT and biomedical teams of the Chalon-sur-Saône hospital, you will discover how each monitoring device have been configured remotely in order to be compatible with our solution.
You will also realize the numerous benefits for the nursing staff, whether in terms of time, efficiency or safety. For each new bed created, you will discover how the patient data managed to be transferred automatically into the electronic patient record, while connecting new biomedical equipment.
This pandemic has disrupted the functioning of healthcare organisations. During this webinar, you will learn how the ENOVACOM solution was already ready to face such a challenge.
On air date
DSI, Ingénieur biomédical
45 min of presentation and 15 min for Q&A