Watch the webinar catch up by filling this form:
During this webinar:
This webinar will present the challenges faced from 3 perspectives:
- Joanne Guay, CTO of a healthcare organization (CHUM) and her experience in deploying Enovacom Patient Connect, a biomedical interoperability solution during the pandemic. Joanne is also responsible to deploy an interoperability solution following the Quebec health ministry decision to procure a province-wide integration platform to address the interoperability challenges.
- Alain Larochelle, Enovacom, a software editor who faces opportunities & challenges to integrate its solution in diverse environments sometimes filled with interoperability h/w and s/w components.
Join us for a webinar in the format of a panel moderated bv Mark Casselman, CEO of Digital Health Canada. Enovacom will provide a brief demo of its integration platform as part of the webinar.
About the context:
The Centre Hospitalier de L’Université de Montréal (CHUM), a 1250-bed teaching hospital, is a top-ranked hospital in Canada with over 500,000 patient admissions per year. Following the Quebec health ministry decision to select Enovacom Suite V2 as the province-wide integration platform to address the interoperability challenges, CHUM now acts as the operational arm to deploy Enovacom’s integration solution across the province.
In this unique journey to harness the value of data across health care missions including hospitals, long term care facilities and mental health institutes to name but a few, the CHUM also decided, in the midst of the pandemic, to deploy Enovacom’s new biomedical interoperability solution.
The decision to deploy this next-generation 100% software-based platform and to integrate its vast ecosystem is strategic and forward-thinking as it enables the CHUM to create an environment that fosters innovative solutions with its internal and external partners.
In this webinar, Mark Casselman, CEO of Digital Health Canada will moderate a panel discussion with Joanne Guay, IT director at the CHUM, and Alain Larochelle, Country Manager at Enovacom, on how the CHUM is managing two disruptive projects in the midst of Covid-19 and how they benefits patients.
Join to learn how healthcare organizations can:
- Address the current challenges of independently capturing data from systems and IoMT devices without missing a beat
- Significantly reduce time spent by healthcare workers on non value-added tasks and the impact on quality of care/morale
- Cater to the data-hungry research centres without starving the rest of the organization
The panelists will accept questions from participants. Anil Madhar, Presales consultant at Enovacom, will demo some of Enovacom’s solutions and will be available to address any technical questions.
This webinar is in partnership with Digital Health Canada.
On air date
DSI, Ingénieur biomédical
45 min of presentation and 15 min for Q&A